Senior Java Engineer
We are looking for talented Senior Java Engineer.
Aggregating data from more than 40 US-based and outside US carriers the system provides visibility for global supply chains, helping to enhance collaboration between multiple suppliers, customers, and supply chain partners by providing real-time insights about delivery costs, transactions, and other relevant supply chain information. Solution provides analytics tools that help companies not only control their shipping rates but also negotiate better contracts and identify fraudulent activities.
- Having 4+ years of commercial server-side development experience.
- Worked with enterprise class or large-scale web-based, multi-tenant applications.
- Familiar with OOAD and having experience in Java/JEE programming.
- Experienced in data-driven, multithreaded, and distributed web application development.
- Web Services: SOAP (JAX-WS), REST (JAX-RS).
- Experienced with Oracle, SQL, database design and implementation.
- Experienced with Java build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle) and Git (git flow understanding).
- Test-driven development, SCRUM, Agile.
- Experience with JEE8, WildFly considered as an advantage.
- Backend: Java EE 8, Java 11, WildFly 17, JAX-RS, JPA/Hibernate, Oracle RDBMS, RedShift, Gradle
- Front end: Angular 9 + Bootstrap 4 , TypeScript + Webpack 4
- Environment: Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Route 53, Lambda etc.), Docker, Linux, Datadog.