Java Team Lead
We are looking talented Java Team Lead
- 5+ years of Java development experience;
- 2-3 years of Team/Tech lead experience;
- Hands-on experience with Java 8, Java 11, Java 12;
- Experienced in Spring, REST, Hibernate;
- Experienced in OOP/OOD;
- Experience in architecture and design patterns;
- Experience with MySQL and Mongo databases;
- Experience with web-enabled applications;
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Ability to clearly document behavior of code;
- Experience working with GIT;
- Experience with AWS or similar Cloud Platform vendors;
- Experience with Apache Kafka.
Will be a plus
- Experience with AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain;
- Can manage own tasks and maintain stability in ambiguity;
- Has acquired sufficient experience with previous technologies to enable working with new technologies.
- Design and implement platform modules and components;
- Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
- Coach less experienced team members;
- Participate in code review and refactoring;
- Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
- Participate in SCRUM development/process.
- Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
- Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
- Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
- Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).