MSSQL DataBase Architect \ Lead
Looking for high skilled and experienced MSSQL DataBase Architect \ Lead.
- Experience with databases with high-transaction volume in a fast-paced, globally distributed highly-available (24/7) production environment is required.
- Advanced understanding and development experience with MSSQL Server is required.
- Hands-on experience in setting up a MSSQL Server in an enterprise, Design and Support data migration on a worldwide multi-datacenter cluster is required.
- Experience with backup & recovery, security, monitoring, performance tuning and managing.
- Strong understanding and experience with JVM tuning.
- Proficiency in English written and oral communication is required.
Will be a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Server Administration, Security Administration, Network Administration and Application Development is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a self-starting attitude and good communication skills are essential
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and as a member of the production support team
- Must demonstrate leadership skills without requiring positional authority
- Keep abreast of Data Base technologies and provide Designs, guidance and support for other DBA’s in order to build, deploy and support our production, stage, test, and development operations of database back end systems while focusing on monitoring, disaster recovery, security, integrity, stability, and scalability
- Responsible for performance tuning and optimization of production, stage, test, and development operations of database back end systems including monitoring, disaster recovery, security, integrity, stability, and scalability
- Advanced troubleshooting including diagnostics and resolution of issues
- Automate day to day management functions
- Communicate issues that arise from day to day management functions
- Design or validate designs of custom database systems
- Responsible for code, script, documentation and other artifact generation of custom database systems
- Mentor and advise on best practices for enterprise data management to the team
- Off hours support including being on call when needed
- Career and professional opportunities;
- Work in multicultural environment;
- Completely “White” and competitive salary;
- Employment in accordance with Ukrainian labor legislation;
- Full medical insurance for employee and family (dental insurance is included);