We are looking talented Business analyst.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for the target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops.
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to the resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with the product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Competitive base salary package and progressive bonus scheme depending on the team’s work results
- Family-like work culture and the environment with a minimum level of the hierarchy
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Great team building activities
- English lessons with native speakers