We are looking talented Python Engineer.
- Proficiency with Python (3+ years experience)
- Experience with machine learning and related libraries.
- Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms for regression, classification, and clustering.
- Familiarity with information retrieval algorithms is a plus and proper libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Experience both SQL (MS SQL, Postgre) and NoSQL (MongoDB + Elasticsearch)
- Agile, action-oriented, quick thinker: you can deliver preliminary results fast by simplifying assumptions, and take time to dive deeper if the problem demands more scientific rigor.
- Undergraduate in one of the following: Computer Science or Engineering (with a focus on artificial intelligence, data mining, neural nets or machine learning).
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken
Will be a plus
- Nice to have experience with PyRevit library to work with Revit BIM models
- Competitive base salary package and progressive bonus scheme depending on the team’s work results
- Family-like work culture and the environment with a minimum level of the hierarchy
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Great team building activities
- English lessons with native speakers