We are fast growing product company (now team of 50) with a distributed fully remote team.
In short about us
Skills & Requirements
- Fast growing startup with offices in Ukraine and North America
- Building sales 2.0 software that automates routine sales tasks (not CRM)
- Selling solution on North America and Europe market.
- Competing with some of the top startups in US, so you should be ready for the game
- Strong Windows system administration skills
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and its scalability
- Knowledge of networking concepts, IP, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Experience in monitoring applications for availability and performance
It will be a plus
- .Net, Microsoft Azure Cloud, MS SQL, Redis, DocumentDB, TeamCity, GIT
- Experience with Azure platform and it core services
- Experience with Amazon is a plus
- Linux base administration skills
- Agile schedule
- Work from home, our office or co-working space
- No bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks
About the project
- Prepare infrastructure for testing application’s availability and performance.
- Setup system for application and services 24\7 monitoring and notifications.
- Prepare infrastructure for scaling resources.
Reply is a platform that provides a convenient way to manage and automate all customer communications in one place, at scale, without the need to manually manage your contacts.