We are looking for a Front-Еnd Developer to join our international team. You will be a part of a fast-paced and innovative team building digital solutions for our many car brands.
We working on different projects of web applications and services for one of the biggest Denmark vehicle importer of Peugeot, Citroen, DS, Mitsubishi and Opel.
We are developing digital solutions for car trade-in, car subscription, car sharing, digital dealer services, etc.
We have a talented PM, engineers, designers’ team where you can get a great experience of working in an international company.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Web-development with any of modern JS-frameworks
- Strong React skills. At least 1 year of experience
- Understanding app state management frameworks like Redux/MobX
- Professional knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with ES6+
- Understanding of asynchronous code using Redux-Saga/async-await
As a plus
- Development mobile first web applications
- Experience with module bunders: Webpack/Grunt/rollup/etc
- Git flow and Code review. CI/CD
- Agile development experience: Scrum/Kanban
- Basic knowledge of C#, NodeJs
- Container-based applications: Docker/Kubernetes
- Cloud-based applications: Azure / AWS / GCloud
- RDBMS: MsSql/PostgreSQL/etc.; NoSql: MongoDB
- Experience with TDD
- Competitive salary
- Frequent business trips to Copenhagen
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Hardware program (buying laptop, etc.)
- Possibility of remote work
As a member our developer team, you will be responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of complex project modules as well as mentoring co-workers.