Gwapit is an application that allows you to centralize, prioritize and act on notifications.
- We are looking for back-end developer to build the micro-services of a high-availability application processing real-time a large amount of information and thus support our CTO.
- Gwapit manages collaborative information within a firm (emails, Slack message, JIRA / Trello comments).
- Gwapit centralizes all types of feeds (emails, application events, etc.) for grouping and prioritizing. This approach aims to reduce the harmful interruption and to circulate the information in a team while keeping its current tools.
- Python / DjangoREST + GO + Angular 5 + Kubernetes / Docker / Google Cloud. We migrate some of our micro services on GO to increase our performance.
- The team is passionate about tech and we are very present in the community (we organize Angular X Paris Meetups and created a dev challenge called Fight Code).
- For the comfort of the missions we apply an Agile Scrum methodology combined with the technologies devops: docker, gitlabCI, JIRA on the basis of a micro-service architecture and documentation maintained on Confluence (wiki).
- Strong experience in GO
- Docker masterpieces
- Love the code DRY & KISS
- Want to optimize your code for yourself and others
- Want to participate in the architecture of the application
- Want that what you bring changes the lives of our users
Will be a plus
- Be Devoted to Devops
- Be comfortable with front-end languages (eg AngularX)