Java Developer Jobs in Denmark
We are taking the payment processing to a completely new level for our customers and are looking for Java developers.
At Nets, we see easier products and solutions as the foundation for growth and progress – both in commerce and society. We help financial institutions, businesses and merchants make tomorrow a little easier for their customers while delivering unrivaled security and stability. Powering a tomorrow that’s easier than today. This is what drives us.
Over the next 3-4 years we are building a solution for payment processing on a Java based micro service architecture in OpenShift with the humble ambition of being the best not only in the Nordics but in Europe. Our ways of working are guided by SAFe and DevOps.
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
- Your Professional Qualifications And Background Should Include
- Master or BS degree in computer science or a career path that has provided you with similar capabilities
- Strong core Java and Spring Boot development skills
- Experience with DevOps and agile development methods and tooling
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems development
- Experience with API design and Swagger
- Experience with automated testing and test tools (such as Cucumber, Spock, Karma or similar)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (OpenShift) is favourable but not required
Of Your Personal Qualifications We Would Value
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
- Fast learner and strong analytical capabilities
- Team player
- Driven by enabling customer insights through technology
- Ambitous for both your own development and the product we develop
- English is required, a Nordic language preferred
- Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights