Java Engineer Dnepr
We are looking for talent Java Developer.
Project is one of the biggest e-commerce retailer, who recently went to IPO.
- 4+ years of commercial server-side development experience for enterprise class or large-scale web-based, multi-tenant applications.
- Solid understanding OOAD and experience in Java 8/JEE programming.
- Enterprise Service Bus implementations or other business integration software (Mule, Fuse, ServiceMix, IBM App Connect)
- Data formats: EDI ,XML, XSL, CSV
- Solid experience in data-driven, multithreaded, and distributed web application development.
- Web Services, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
- Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL database design and implementation.
- Maven, Git.
- Test-driven development, SCRUM, Agile.
- SaaS, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift, DMS), IBM App Connect (Integration Appliance, ESB)
- Java, WildFly, Angular
- Databases: Oracle, Redshift
Will be a plus
- Working knowledge of IBM App Connect or other IBM integration appliance
- Domain knowledge: Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain Technology
- Carrier web services: rating, booking, tracking
- EDI 204, 210, 214, 315 is a plus plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices