Lead Java Developer (Relocation to NY)
Currently we are looking for a Lead Java Developer to join our team!
The Customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables companies to understand consumers and consumer behavior.
The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries spread across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About the Project
The Customer has infrastructure of daily jobs to process incoming data from proprietary devices and from partners. The main goal of the Project is to make infrastructure ready to process new data, coming from the Customer’s client.
- Master or bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
- 3-4 years of Java application building experience
- Excellent coding skill in Java
- Good knowledge of Apache Spark
- Hadoop, Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS, C3
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Capable to go on business trips to USA
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Meeting attendance
- Probationary period is 3 months
- Business trips are possible
- Flexible working hours
- 28 vacation days
- It is possible to work remotely some days
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance