Lead/Senior QA Automation Kharkov
We are looking for talent Lead/Senior QA Automation.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with testing automation tools — Protractor and Selenium preferred
- Skilled in test execution, test case creation, and detailed bug logging
- Excellent experience in writing documentation
- Experience in manual testing, writing test cases and manual regression execution
- Understanding of Page Object framework model
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, agile and lean product methodologies
- Ability to research and resolve issues independently / strong problem-solving skills, high quality and detail-oriented.
- 5+ years of experience in testing modern web and mobile applications and APIs
- English upper-intermediate spoken
- Responsible for the strategy, planning, execution and oversight of all testing processes.
- Thoroughly analyzes requirements, identifies and defines test scenarios and plan to execute the testing as per the overall project implementation plan.
- Performs web-based and mobile application testing: integration, functional, regression, mobile device, UI, end to end testing based on functional and nonfunctional specifications.
- Employs strong analytical and communication skills to log bugs, clarify requirements, validate test plans and release status updates.
- Effectively communicates defects to Development with clear information about the failed requirement, its impact on the system, and clear steps to reproduce.
- Competitive salary
- flexible schedule, Working From Home option
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Cozy office in the center of the city
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies
- Professional and personal growth