We’re looking for QA Automation for Norwegian based product company, which is focused on creating software for the biggest and well-known oil operators in Europe and whole world.
What do we offer?
- Competitive high salary
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join friendly and high skilled team where you can improve your personal skills in.
What do we use?
- Continuous integration
- Pair programming
- Test Driven Development
- Agile management approach
- Moving to Big Data and AI technologies
- 2+ years of work experience in QA domain
- Experience with C#
- Automation testing tools:SpecFlow, Selenium
- Familiar with SQL or other database technologies
Will be a plus
- Understanding of Azure or cloud technologies in general
- Responsible for full test lifecycle including writing test plans, test cases, writing automated tests in C#, and test automation tools, executing tests
- Creating scripts for deployment/load testing
- Analyzing output results and forming reports for all above testing types, tracking the bugs
- Configuring continuous integration environment/servers
- Take part in the decision making process concerning releases
- Participate in product development