Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us maintain the reliability of our core services and grow our engineering processes
Our main product is built as a highly distributed and scalable architecture, designed to handle billions of transactions per day. Currently we have 500+ servers in service.
You will work closely with our backend platform team to ensure code stability and performance. Your responsibilities will depend on your years of experience and accomplishments. The ideal candidates can adapt fast to changing environments and proactively identify future product performance issues and change the code to ensure continuous high system performance.
Key Skills & Experience
- You are a hybrid software engineer. You can cross systems, DevOps, and application software boundaries.
- You have a history of shipping high-quality production code in Ruby, Java, Python or other..
- You are skilled in working directly on the command line.
- You embrace automation and take pride in building internal tools to help your team be more efficient.
- You are not afraid to jump into application code to ship a new feature or infrastructure code to help scale a system.
- You solve challenges involving scaling, reliability, high availability, data pipelines, micro-services, and more in your day-to-day work.
- You are comfortable building and scaling applications on one or more technologies that make up our stack. For example, Google Cloud, Java, Ruby, Kubernetes, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Terraform, Cassandra.
- You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are responsible and don’t require micromanagement.
As a plus
- Experience working with databases
- You are comfortable modeling database schemas and writing queries across a variety of data sources
- You are able to work with data scientists to help understand what’s happening in a production system and how to use it intelligently
- High load challenge
- A transparent work environment
- Hundreds of millions of people see your work and use our products worldwide
- Competitive compensation package
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goal
- Continuous optimization of hardware usage and predict capacity requirements Building and scaling services built on heterogeneous languages and stacks Grooming large databases
- Deploy engineering
- Performance benchmarking
Deliver according to system performance KPIs set by the business:
- System availability of 99.99%
- Transaction response time <50ms
- Company was founded with the mission of closing the loop on brand advertising.
Our full-stack tech platform harnesses mobile data, using a powerful combination of attribution, Artificial Intelligence and analytics to deliver outstanding campaign performance against brand outcomes — consideration, purchase intent, foot traffic and offline sales.
The company has global offices in New York, London, Chicago, LA, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Dnipro, Singapore, Beijing, Dubai and Johannesburg.