Senior Java Developer Kiev
Company develops wearable, sensor-based technologies that utilize big data analytics to provide customized solutions for parents to better connect, monitor and bond with their child during pregnancy. Our proprietary technologies create personalized solutions for better health and wellness.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of commercial Java experience, Java 8 knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Java core: collections, multithreading, etc.
- Experience with Spring ecosystem frameworks (Boot, Data, Security)
- Experience with any of NoSQL databases (Cassandra and MariaDB are preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Application Architecture patterns
- Experience in working with distributed and high available systems
- Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
Will be a plus
- Experience with MQTT brokers (e.g. EMQ — huge advantage)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed messaging systems (Apache Kafka is preferred)
- Design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, medical system in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment
- Develop within an Agile process, including design and code reviews
- Assist in converting business requirements into an architecture solution that serves as a blueprint for the development team.