Senior .NET developer
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our international team. You will be a part of a
fast-paced and innovative team building digital solutions for our many car brands.
We working on different projects of web applications and services for one of the biggest Denmark vehicle importer of Peugeot, Citroen, DS, Mitsubishi and Opel.
We are developing digital solutions for car trade-in, car subscription, car sharing, digital dealer services, etc.
We have a talented PM, engineers, designers’ team where you can get a great experience of working in an international company.
- At least 4 years of experience in C# / .NET programming
- Container-based applications: Docker/Kubernetes
- Practical experience in Azure platform
- Strong skills with DI containers like Microsoft Dependency Injection/Autofac/Ninject
- Professional knowledge of asynchronous & multithreading development
- Experience with object-object mappers like Automapper
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS3/ES6+
As a plus
- WebApi development
- Experience with .net Core
- Git flow and Code review. CI/CD
- Agile development experience: Scrum/Kanban
- MS SQL / PostgreSQL / My SQL etc
- Experience with TDD
- Competitive salary
- Frequent business trips to Copenhagen
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Hardware program (buying laptop, etc.)
- Possibility of remote work
As a member our developer team, you will be responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of complex project modules as well as mentoring co-workers.